Follow us on social media!
- Our field crew just got back from the Sky Islands after ~2 months of sampling. Thank you Paul and Jess for all your hard work!
- Hamultahl Cohen is our new post doc. Welcome Hamultahl =) We are so excited for all the cool work ahead of us!
- Tim Bonebrake and Toby Tsang are visiting us from Hong Kong University to work on a project on global beta diversity patterns in urban, agricultural, and natural landscapes .
- Marília won best thesis of the University of São Paulo (USP) in Biological Sciences! Wow! Well done!
- Marília's thesis was nominated for the Premio Capes de Tese, which commends the top thesis in ecology in all of Brazil!
- Welcome to the lab: Jess Mullins, who will be leading our sky islands project this summer, and Magda Argueta, who will be the very first Ponisio Lab PhD student this fall!
- Lauren is in Washington, DC to talk about the lab's partnership with FFAR to study almond pollination. Check it out
- Welcome to our visiting scholar, Bernat Bramon Mora, who is spending a month in Riverside to work on our sky islands dataset with us! He is visiting from New Zealand, where he is a member of the Stouffer Lab at the University of Canterbury.
- Thank you to our superstar undergraduates - Amma, Arielle, Nancy, Stephanie, and Paul - for all the great work this quarter! We will especially miss our two seniors, Amma and Nancy, who are graduating!
- Congratulations Kaysee Arrowsmith on being awarded the NSF GRFP fellowship!
- Congratulations Marília on being awarded the prestigious UC Chancellor's Postdoctoral Fellowship! We are excited to have you in the lab until 2020 =)
- Read the newest press release regarding the lab's work with the Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research
- Congrats Rob on getting the Garden Club of America - 2018 Corliss Knapp Engle Scholarship. Go Rob!
- Marília rocked the Entomology department talk! We are so lucky to have you in our lab.
- Kaysee has accepted an offer from Emory University's PhD program to work with Dr. Berry Brosi! We are so proud of you and we will miss you every day.
- Marília's new paper just got published in Systematic Biology, go check it out!
- We are excited to announce our new grant with the Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research. Congratulations to Lauren, Hollis, and Quinn on starting this awesome project!
- The lab's new paper on how interactions changes through time just got published in Ecology Letters. Congrats ladies!!
- Welcome to Riverside, Ponisio Lab! We are so happy to be here!